- Recruitment: creating and posting job openings on several recruitment channels, reviewing resumes and participating in interviews
- Onboarding: create a smooth onboarding for our newcomers.
- Training & Development: Icecat is setting up a new training portal and training program. You will assist in the planning and development of this program.
- Coordinate meetings
- Help develop and send out employee surveys
- Support the with arranging events.
- Help arrange on-premise classes
- Help with organizing office events like Friday drinks and lunches.
- Help improve the office experience
As the ideal applicant is:
- Currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related study.
- Well-organized with strong passion for People & Culture.
- An excellent team player, who enjoys working in an a fast-paced, international environment
- Proactive, proven organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Language proficiency Dutch: at least working proficiency. English: Excellent command of both verbal and written
- Available 32-40 hours for a minimum period of 5 months per October/November 2022.
What do we offer?We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- A varied and challenging role in an international company based in Amsterdam.
- A great team, we will rather walk the walk than talk the talk. Although words are important we value feedback, ideas and correction so we can improve.
- Team Building events
- An attractive remuneration in line with the market incl. laptop
- Friday drinks, Fresh Fruit in the office.
- Travel Expenses covered