When was the last time you shopped online? The online customer journey you took is what we enhance via our content catalog and platforms. Do you want to be a part of a team with industry-leading technology professionals? Does working with big businesses motivate you? If that’s a yes, then join Icecat!
Icecat NV is the market leader in product content solutions. Through our services and solutions, we enable brands, retailers, and marketplaces to exchange product content in a simple and fast way. Our services include a content catalog, e-commerce integrations, and Product Information Management (PIM) systems. The Icecat family also includes specialized daughter companies Iceshop, Syndy, and Cedemo. Thanks to this, we offer complete e-commerce solutions across all product categories.
About the role
We are always looking for talented interns to join our sales and marketing teams in Amsterdam. If you can see yourself in this profile and would like to join us, apply below!
- Support throughout the sales process;
- First steps in own sales talks;
- Support for the Manager (in German language);
- Business Development, Account Management: Contacting clients, potential clients;
- Increasing brand awareness (mailings, newsletters, reports);
- Building up channel media relationships;
- Offering assistance in coordinating/preparing event participation;
- Building a database of leads;
- Translation support;
- LinkedIn activities;
- Representing the company on events if necessary.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales (preferred);
- Excellent knowledge of German, very good knowledge of English;
- Good self-planner and skilled communicator to achieve strategic goals and targets;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues from diverse backgrounds;
- Passion for technology and innovation, with an interest in the company’s products and services;
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment;
- Good eye for detail;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges and opportunities;
- Availability to work full-time for the duration of the internship program, which typically lasts 6 months, and desire to continue stay in the company after internship ends.
What We Offer
- A challenging role with responsibility and flexibility;
- Practice from day one;
- Working in an informal setting with a young, multi-national team;
- Collaboration with appealing partners;
- Travel costs compensation (only in the Netherlands from house to the office);
- Opportunity of job offer after internship;
- Internship compensation;
- Company laptop;
- Friday drinks and team outings.