When was the last time you shopped online? The online customer journey you took is what we enhance via our content catalog and platforms. Are you a self-starter? Do you want to be a part of a team with industry-leading technology professionals? Does working with big businesses motivate you? If that’s a triple yes, then join Icecat!
About Icecat Icecat NV is the market leader in product content solutions. Through our services and solutions, we enable brands, retailers, and marketplaces to exchange product content in a simple and fast way. Our services include a content catalog, e-commerce integrations, and Product Information Management (PIM) systems. The Icecat family also includes specialized daughter companies Iceshop, Syndy, and Cedemo. Thanks to this, we offer complete e-commerce solutions across all product categories.
About the role
As part of the development team, you will participate in all tasks that compose the sprints.
- Design, develop and maintain the various modules for which the team is responsible.
- Participate in team rituals (Poker Planning, Sprint Planning, Demo, etc.).
- Implement BDD/TDD/unit tests.
- Document the developed APIs.
- Deploy the developed APIs.
- Analyze and correct anomalies.
- Be a driving force within the team in the continuous improvement of processes and quality.
- C# .Net Core
- RabbitMQ – MongoDB – ElasticSearch
- Micro-services architecture
- Docker – Ansible – Terraform – Cloud
- An appetence to good development practices (Clean Code, SOLID, etc.)
- Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus: Git (Bitbucket), Terraform, Ansible, OpenStack
- Dynamism, high level of rigor
- Autonomy, flexibility, and precision
- Collaborative spirit and ability to make proposals
- Good interpersonal and writing skills
- Experience from a similar position and/or understanding of performance issues in a high-volume environment is a strong plus
- Knowledge of French is a plus but not mandatory
What we offer
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibility and flexibility
- Working in an informal setting with a multi-national team
- Collaboration with appealing partners
- Hybrid work arrangement (office/work from home)
- Competitive salary
- Holidays: 24 (possibly up to 26)
- Company laptop
- Employment type: Full-time (40 hours)