At Icecat, we are seeking to bolster our team with a dedicated, competent, and dynamic DevOps Engineer. You will make a significant impact on our platform, helping to evolve our systems and infrastructure to support our rapid growth. If you’re passionate about tackling complex problems and want to be part of a dynamic, collaborative team, then we would love to hear from you!
Icecat NV is the market leader in product content solutions. Through our services and solutions, we enable brands, retailers, and marketplaces to exchange product content in a simple and fast way. Our services include a content catalog, e-commerce integrations, and Product Information Management (PIM) systems. The Icecat family also includes specialized daughter companies, Iceshop, Syndy, and Cedemo. Thanks to this, we offer complete e-commerce solutions across all product categories.
Current Tech Stack:
- Microservices Architecture hosted on OpenStack infrastructure (fully managed with Terraform and Ansible scripts);
- Docker containers orchestrated by Docker Swarm;
- DDD and CQRS;
- RabbitMQ (possible migration to Kafka);
- GIT (bitbucket);
- CI/CD (bitbucket).
- Develop and maintain infrastructure across various cloud environments.
- Define and implement automation, deployment, scaling, and monitoring strategies.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the availability, reliability, and performance of our platform.
- Maintain data security and confidentiality in compliance with legal and company requirements.
- Rapidly diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role.
- Proficiency in MongoDB, Terraform, Ansible, and Kubernetes.
- Expertise in CI/CD with Bitbucket and Jenkins.
- Experience working with CI/CD systems.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Upper Intermediate English.