When was the last time you shopped online? The online customer journey you took is what we enhance via our content catalog and platforms. Are you a self-starter? Do you want to be a part of a team with industry-leading technology professionals? Does working with big businesses motivate you? If that’s a triple yes, then join Icecat!
Icecat NV is the market leader in product content solutions. Through our services and solutions, we enable brands, retailers, and marketplaces to exchange product content in a simple and fast way. Our services include a content catalog, e-commerce integrations, and Product Information Management (PIM) systems. The Icecat family also includes specialized daughter companies Iceshop, Syndy, and Cedemo. Thanks to this, we offer complete e-commerce solutions across all product categories.
About the role
We are always on the lookout for talented interns to join our sales team. If you can see yourself in this profile and would like to join us, apply below!
- Market research
- Account Management
- Increasing brand awareness (mailings, newsletters, reports)t
- Offering support to our client and project management activities
- Building a database of leads
- Representing the company at events if necessary
- Other tasks depending on the team you will be a part of
- Bachelor in Business, Marketing, IT, Science.
- Good understanding of marketing and brand awareness activities
- Excellent knowledge of Polish and good knowledge of English, any other CEE is a big plus.
- Knowledge of main CMS and PIM solutions.
- Knowledge of excel in an intermediate way (formulas).
- It is a great plus if the candidate have a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script and/or any other computer language.
- Others skill; Creative, not afraid of contacting people, sociable and reliable, goal-orientated, organized and communicative.
What we offer
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibility and flexibility
- Practice from day one
- Working in an informal setting with a young, multi-national team
- Collaboration with appealing partners
- Travel costs compensation (only in the Netherlands from house to the office)
- Internship reimbursement of € 750
- Company laptop