Iceshop, a subsidiary of Icecat, is looking for a Lead Developer Architect. With over 20 years of experience in e-commerce services, Iceshop is a specialist in automating sales, purchasing, and product content processes. In addition to automating these processes, we also enrich the products with rich Icecat product content. In the role of Lead Developer, in addition to the daily responsibilities, you are actively involved in supporting, managing, and coaching the team, which consists of 6 developers, in setting and achieving the set goals. Managing the projects is one of your tasks. There is also an existing suite of applications to be maintained and improved by you and the team. As an Architect, you sit down with the client to translate his wishes into a good and correct design, which can then be converted into the desired solution by the developers. By working closely with your team, you determine the added value of Iceshop for the client. You can switch quickly and therefore work on several projects at the same time. You do this for industry-leading clients, where service is of paramount importance. You have to deal with deadlines and deliveries where you are used to working under pressure. The Lead Developer reports to the Iceshop CEO.
- You have HBO/WO work and/or thinking level;
- A completed education at a minimum HBO level, in the direction of ICT;
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- API (XMLRPC, RestAPI, SOAP etc)
- Strong knowledge of MySQL (normalisation, complex queries,design etc.)
- Source control GIT
- Knowledge of design patterns and OOP in PHP.
- You have at least 4 years of work experience as a software architect;
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Experience with working according to Scrum/Agile method;
- You are familiar with Git (Github);
- You have demonstrable leadership qualities and/or experience and good communication skills;
- You like a dynamic working environment and are stress resistant when quality has to be delivered within the set and sometimes tight deadlines;
- You bring an analytical mind with you and you are solution oriented;
In addition, you are:
- Familiar with translating complex requirements into concrete solutions;
- You are involved in evaluating code and you are passionate about it;
- You are our ambassador when it comes to our work and you contribute to a good working relationship with our clients;
- You guarantee a high level of our craftsmanship and you guarantee
- You know better than anyone how to coach team members and provide feedback when necessary.
- You contribute to their development;
- Are you present in the foreground and set an example to your team members;
- As an Architect, you translate the customer’s wishes into a thorough, realistic design.
What we offer:
- A challenging position as PHP Lead Developer working with the latest technologies
- A nice team consisting of experienced colleagues from whom you learn a lot and they from you
- A visible role of significance in customer projects and room for your development in both technical and soft skills;
- A working environment in which passion and fun are important, where we have the opportunity to work both at the office and at home (amount at the office depends on the Corona measures)
- Type of employment: Full-time.
- Travel allowance.
- Holidays: 24.
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement for independent pension accrual.