When was the last time you shopped online? The online customer journey you took is what we enhance via our content catalog and platforms. Are you a self-starter? Do you want to be a part of a team with industry-leading technology professionals? Does working with big businesses motivate you? If that’s a triple yes, then join Icecat!
Icecat NV is the market leader in product content solutions. Through our services and solutions, we enable brands, retailers, and marketplaces to exchange product content in a simple and fast way. Our services include a content catalog, e-commerce integrations, and Product Information Management (PIM) systems. The Icecat family also includes specialized daughter companies Iceshop, Syndy, and Cedemo. Thanks to this, we offer complete e-commerce solutions across all product categories.
About the role
We need you to help design, develop, and scale our public-facing sites! You will be part of a team implementing full-stack solutions; enabling us to grow our offerings, securely handle increasing traffic, build new products, and expose functionality for automated testing. We are looking for an engineer who loves writing code; understands best practices, has a strong desire to learn new technologies, and wants to collaborate with teammates. Our team is a tightly knit and passionate group that works very well together.
- Participating in the design process for new features and services
- Developing features using a service oriented architecture within our technology set.
- Prototyping new technologies and/or approaches to solve existing or upcoming problems.
- Performing performance analysis and tuning applications.
- Developing tools to help facilitate testing.
What You Need?
- Strong technical knowledge and extensive experience with .NET Core technologies.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Ability to demonstrate experience building public facing, secure, scalable, and high traffic web applications.
- Solid grasp of design patterns and object oriented principles.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, security, code reviews, design documentation).
- Experience with .NET Core/C#
- Experience with ReactJs
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ and MongoDB.
- Experience with SPA applications (React).
- Experience with Git source control.
What we offer
- A challenging role with a lot of responsibility and flexibility
- Working in an informal setting with a multi-national team
- Collaboration with appealing partners
- Hybrid work arrangement (office/work from home)
- Competitive salary